• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Townships] The big thread of fixing townships

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Overview of this thread;

So, the whole purpose of this thread is to amend all of the current problems that are cropping up in terms of mechanics as well as general oversights. I will make a series of posts going into detail for each aspect of townships so I am asking for any comments to be left until I am finished with the stream of posts. For us to progress with the development of townships, we must first create a stable base to build off of. That being said, all of these posts will be quite big so I'll try summarise all changes at the bottom of each post.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Overview of this thread;

So, the whole purpose of this thread is to amend all of the current problems that are cropping up in terms of mechanics as well as general oversights. I will make a series of posts going into detail for each aspect of townships so I am asking for any comments to be left until I am finished with the stream of posts. For us to progress with the development of townships, we must first create a stable base to build off of. That being said, all of these posts will be quite big so I'll try summarise all changes at the bottom of each post.
Beau, would you hang on with this, please? I understand your frustration. I've just about finished my report to @Kainzo @Alator @devotedworker @cindy_k and if you start a new list here it could get very confusing.

Could we discuss in a convo, please?