• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Townships 3.0] Test #3 Results!

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
Congratulations to Amoria for getting to checkpoint 7! (1000 souls, 2 crate keys, 1 title)

Congratulations to Sanmak for getting to checkpoint 4! (250 souls)

Please request your winnings (and previous township event winnings) through the in game petition system (/pe create <message>)

The final score:
Sanmak-kol: 220
Amoria: 1139

Individual Scores:
MariusAbyssal: 376
malikdanab: 364
Dutchgirl619: 219
agedbear: 103
joeyjojo60: 38
DaBur: 91
Trazil: 37
TicklesTheMighty: 17
Bluekitty17: 12
devotedworker: 12
EtKEnn: 10
irishman81: 10
UltNachopony: 10
Trist95: 10
MunchlaxHero: 10
MalaWolf: 10
jrr5556: 10
EtherealFelix: 10
meep_the_GOD: 10

You can also view the results of the survey here (thanks again for all of the valuable feedback!): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SO...l4XPW0HWJ8Wofw/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
so much hate for PVP on the test :(
There was no hate of pvp. We set up an event and made the goal very clear. You were given points for building offensive structures as well. If you had taken over the town, then you would get points for rebuilding it. Sanmak chose not to try to win the event, which in turn prevented me from getting the test data I needed. The score accurately reflects that.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
When you create your PE, please open it looking at the chest for me to put the crate keys in, thanks

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
There was no hate of pvp. We set up an event and made the goal very clear. You were given points for building offensive structures as well. If you had taken over the town, then you would get points for rebuilding it. Sanmak chose not to try to win the event, which in turn prevented me from getting the test data I needed. The score accurately reflects that.
Let me be more clear I meant on the survey, but there was still quite a bit of hate for PVP during the test

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Banned for PvPing even though you set me back to list soul and tped me for your townies to kill, #NoHate

Do I get my 250s? Or cuz banned not count?

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
Can the pe's be for Central? I'd like my keys to be on my Central plot but I've had some weird issues with petitioning in Central in the past.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Just wondering, will there be another test as you didn't get all the data you wanted or is it enough?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Out of town for the weekend. Will catch up on any reward PEs on Monday.