• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Township Communications

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Communication is key to the survival of a town and I have a few ideas on how to open up better avenues.

1. Increase forum conversation sizes to accommodate a town conversation. For me, I believe max is 16 but I understand others may be able to have more. Not sure if this is affected by supporter tier or staff positions. Either way, it would be nice to have a place for all members to be in where effective conversations and plans can be laid out. Also with that, more control over conversations such as a kick feature and edit.

2. @tags for towns. I feel this would be useful for getting town members attentions on threads. Not everyone is forum active or watch threads, this would make it easier to put out important information to townships.

Not sure how easy any of this is to implement or if it is even possible, but would love to see them! Any other ideas/comments/concerns please share!