• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Osiris {Evil} (Recruiting)

Wifimonk

Wood
Kingdom of Zion
Osiris - Newly formed town
Hello and Good morning / afternoon I am wifimonk Major of Osiris a town built with the help of citizens from a neighboring town. Zion who we thank for everything they have done for us, we intern will supply them with Warrior's, Caster's, Healer's, and Rogue's in a time when it is needed. Back to Osiris We are currently building the town and I will update this tread on the status of the town and where we stand.

We have a few rules to obey.
1: Don't steal from other citizens.
2: Don't attack citizens unless its in a duel
3: Sell Gold to The Mayor and the SiC
4: Don't Leave anyone behind
5: Help others

Town Name: Osiris

Mayor: wifimonk
Sic: Bogeybeard
Location of Town: Will be mentioned when the town is created.
Misc Info: We are allied with Zion and will be a part of them once they become a kingdom

Charter Signatures:
1: wifimonk
2: BogeyBeard
3: lilmxkid
4: zDeadrune
5:_iamie3679
6: Deathbound
7: HubrDubrMan
8: Ytry120

Tax per person: 25c per week.
Tax payment: Tax will be payed every Monday by wifimonk

Allies:
Zion
Lightforge
Newerth
Nevermore

IGN:
Why would you like to join Osiris:
Any previous towns:
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be:
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Osiris:

Vincent

Wood
IGN: HubrDubrMan
Why would you like to join Osiris: I am new and i am looking for a place to live
Any previous towns: n/a
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I intend to be a wizard and a mason
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Osiris: I would bring a friendly personality and am willing to work

Wifimonk

Wood
HubrDurMan your accepted but we have not yet completed the town. You can set up in what we have atm. contact me ingame for cords

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Could you add Lightforge and the rest of XD (nevermore, newerth etc.) to your allies list? We are allied with Zion so I assume that the same is true with Osiris. talk to Gooscar if you need to confirm this.

Phreshmaker

Legacy Supporter 4
It's been a while since anyone has posted anything about osiris, with wifimonk being inactive due to something urgent I've taken over development of osiris. With this post I would like to show the work that has been happening in osiris.

http://imgur.com/a/e4SEh - an album of screenshots of what is going on.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Osiris! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Valera

Diamond
This town is in danger of having regions removed. Please have mayor/sic respond with 5 active members