• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Maelstrom [11]

J

jorict

Maelstrom is an air-ship themed town, the main town buildings will be within a giant airship itself, but that's yet to be completed. More will be posted later.

Members: 11
Mayor: Jorict
SIC: ADaringEnchilada
Members:
Remixed89
Sqider
Dirtygrizz
ADaringEnchilada
tttyou
slug28
joe1021
Strelok3700
Neotetro
BebopVox
Zangler
EbocHJ

J

jorict

RE: [Town] Maelstrom [13]

As of right now, no. It's not done, but you can come check it out, I'll lead you out here and pay for your herogate if need be.

J

jorict

RE: [Town] Maelstrom [15]

CURSE YOU PORKENFRY! Just kidding, alright I'll remove you.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Town] Maelstrom [13]

jorict said:
As of right now, no. It's not done, but you can come check it out, I'll lead you out here and pay for your herogate if need be.

Ok! I'll be online sometime tonight(pacific time) I get home from College about 8.

J

jorict

RE: [Town] Maelstrom [14]

Alright, I'm really busy today with missing work so I haven't been on a lot. I'll be on soon though.

Neotetr

Dirt
RE: [Town] Maelstrom [16]

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm no longer a member of your town. I decided to migrate to Vault 101 because I wanted a bunker lol. Sorry for the confusion!

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Town] Maelstrom [16]

Friendly citizen audit

Yippingbyrd - inactive
slayr96 - inactive
toepher - inactive
GeorgeMoshington - find actual name or remove

J

jorict

Thanks Neo! I didn't even know that wasn't I person, I just copy and pasted much of the list from the other one when I took over.