• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]Fudoshi [15] Neutral ~KRS~

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
HEY LISTEN!

Kingtom I paid the taxes for both SK and Fudoshi this time.

So update your tax info and put down that I paid it to Kainzo

2011-09-25_20.02.29.png

SeanLAWL

Wood
Name: SeanLAWL
Age(optional): 20
Path: Rogue
Class(if applicable):
Additional info: I'm new to this server but I am an experienced builder and crafter :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Name: SeanLAWL
Age(optional): 20
Path: Rogue
Class(if applicable):
Additional info: I'm new to this server but I am an experienced builder and crafter :)

You don't actually NEED an app, but I appreciate it! This town is always accepting. You might not get a house right away, but as we clear out inactives we make space for others :)

Hop in /ch krs and ask about a tour! It helps to start heading towards 1700, -200 because that's where we are.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Awesome but i might have some trouble getting to the cords :(

Well if you aren't against (approved) modding you can get Rei's minmap!

Or you can just goto the spawn (Zeal) and take the south road. You'll run into three towns along south road (Ares, Athena, and Aphrodite of ZKH) but after you pass them the road makes a 90 degree turn left and heads into KRS/NEO area :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Warning. All fudoshi citizens move to Shin Kyoto by the end of the weekend before we de-township fudoshi.