• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tips on Money Making

Joka10

Soulsand
Usually it is about 1-2 coins... not much, but if you kill a lot, you'll get a lot. Almost all of my money is from mobkilling.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I recommend mining. Possibly investing in a fortune pickaxe. They are rather expensive, but COMPLETELY worth it ESPECIALLY if they have unbreaking on it. If you're looking to save money by using diamonds from your inventory rather than buying them from DHX for MA, then I think it's a suitable option. Also, for mining, get an efficiency IV or V pick and just mine, it makes terraforming and mining for materials a lot simpler.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Another good way (although small but it adds up and benefits the server too) is to vote for us on the two respective sites, you may only net 14c per day but it all adds up right?

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
Another good way (although small but it adds up and benefits the server too) is to vote for us on the two respective sites, you may only net 14c per day but it all adds up right?
Can you give me a link to the other site to vote on that's not in the top right hand conor?

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Can you give me a link to the other site to vote on that's not in the top right hand conor?

Sure thing man, the links are located here (obviously the first two links).

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4

Nice tip Oxea :)

If I were to pick up a pick, I would go with a efficiency/unbreaking one. I bet @LordSeven would give you a decent deal on one!

Once you mine with an enchanted pick, you will never want to go back.