• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TigerAW's architect application

TigerAW

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft IGN: TigerAW
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 | Time zone GMT (English timezone)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: well technically I've been on here for at least (check sign up date) but recently joined again (Very recently).
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Well I have participated in various building competitions for servers and even had them added to the servers for a brief period of time. Port folio of some my builds with bears of virtue : http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/hungry-hills.11559/
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/colossal-caverns/ I feel like I would be a good architect because of my past experience on structural work for bears of virtue and feel like my build style would fit herocraft within bears of virtue I play the part of attention to detail to structures to not make things look so square and plain etc. And also build a majority of them. I know I don't have a lot to show but if you want, I could build any building you ask (To show my build skills) e.g. dimensions and type and I will give it a shot to see if you approve just post something in this thread if you think I am a Viable architect and I will be sure to whip up a building in no time!
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DEFAULT OR SERVER TEXTURE PACK)! You can take a look at the maps above maybe some videos
    (very long and boring) mostly covering some of my work in colossal caverns (You can ask me to do something).
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I like to build and am part of a build team called bears of virtue , I am well adept with plugins voxel snipe and world edit and can tera-form. I like to build stone brick/ stone slab / wood based buildings generally fantasy style / medieval architecture. My full potential is not shown within these builds as I was instructed to build small buildings and also have built far more advance structures for other servers (not to be advertised). I hate square buildings. I have decided to make this application knowing about the builds going on for herocrafts birthday and thought it would be a great opportunity for me. Thank you for reading my application please feel free to ask questions if necessary. Random info about myself : My 'play hours' on week days are 2:30pm - 10pm and weekends 12pm - 12am, I am currently studying business studies , Spanish, geography and core subjects my predicted grades for maths,English and sciences are A's. I am Chinese but born in england. When I was younger I wanted to be an architecture because of minecraft. Time taken to produce this application : 5:24mins Tldr : I build things.

Last edited: