• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Thievery

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Please, please do something about how thievery works. Right now, it is at the stage that when sneaking, even if not holding down shift, you can accidentally right click someone (say you have something bound to your sword and you right click on someone from behind to use the skill) you thieve from them. During this area, you have a chance of the person turning around, and death ensues. Something needs to be done about this. For me, I no longer sneak for fear of accidental thievery, and because of this the skill backstab is useless to me. I know there are others that agree with me, and I hope you may take a solution into consideration.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I have friends that this has happened to, theivery should be acted as a skill and activated by typing /skill thievery or by binding that to a key.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I dont quite understand your post @jbird112233, but I will try to answer it as best I can

Backstab = No keybinds, its an automatic skill. Whenever you are sneaking behind someone and hitting them with your sword, you have a chance of using backstab. This issue that I am complaining about is that I, for one, like to bind kick to my sword for connivance, and other skills I assign to keys. Problem is, say Im sneaking behind someone, backstabbing. I throw in a kick by right clicking my sword, and suddenly Im looking in their inven. From their, you either die, or give the other person time to run or turn around and attack