• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

"The Lore Project" message board

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Lore = history
FanFiction = story

Yes they are similar but they are different.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Anywas back on topic, I think it would be great for a separate place just for writer feedback, but be warned, a lot of flamewar comes when writing gets involved, and its not pretty, at all.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Fan-fiction is lore if it is written to be so and acknowledged by all as so. Anyway, yeah, it would help to have it's own section, but idk if the project is really that big to warrant it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Fan-fiction is lore if it is written to be so and acknowledged by all as so. Anyway, yeah, it would help to have it's own section, but idk if the project is really that big to warrant it.

This is what I mean.

It's been getting bigger, but when appropriate, i think it should have it's own board.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
A couple other forums I've been on have subsections for creative projects like that. I think a Fiction/Creative subforum would be nice.

Use it for supplementary material for the game. I for example want to compile "books" to link to in-game until we get a book-writing plugin (and nobody on the staff has said anything for or against my suggestion there). This would be a good place to keep all of that.