• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

"the day judgement was dispensed"

mcempires

Legacy Supporter 2
so this feller zak999888 tries to kill me at airbusses shop so malphfugus kills him.
Later that day he comes to ironpass i follow after him and try to kill him but i give up a little outside the gates.

Then again a bit later the same day, he returns. this time he wont escape so easily

2011-08-03_024045.png

after concideration we decided that he indeed has rights. and we let him go BUT NO, IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MR ZAK! he decides to go shopping. so hanpeter decides to end his misery.
2011-08-03_024221.png

but then he decides zak isnt worth death so we put up barricades . and he was locked up in the shop across the road. sadly i dont have pics of the barricades begin up.

After a while of waiting him to do /kill , I decide its time to let him go. and so he does. followed by a mighty fine amount of pain derlivered by my mark 5 iron hoe v3.2. (or as commoners know it, iron hoe)

WELL anyhow i guess the bottomline is if you see this dangerous fugitive, remember he has served his punsihment. but if he doesnt behave. just bring him to me and ill keep him locked up in a cage till he learns to count from 100 backwards to zero in hebrew.
2011-08-03_024524.png