• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thalassa

Welcome to Thalassa!
I'll get a prettier thread up once we become an official town in the new map, but for now this will do to get a bit of information out. I've highlighted the more important areas.

You may or may not know me, but I've been around a while now and with the new server coming up I plan to start a new town. The goal of the town is to have a solid environment for creativity, PvP, PvE, and trading. If possible, I think a bit of RP would be nice, but nothing too major. The lore and a few building requirements will be put out once we get some more information about the map, but we'll probably be on an island. Before I'm going to be able to get relaxed in the map though, I'm going to need a couple people in some key positions.

SIC: DanielWindblade

Raid Leader: Bloodking_shunSY

Trade Master: So I'm not entirely sure what the economy system is going to be like, but it seems to rely heavily on trade between towns. Their job is to keep track of materials we need to ship in or ship out. Just be active and old enough to handle basic math and we should be solid.

Chief Builder: Royfaren

Citizens: Decended, TheBlackCoyote

Currently, the only building conditions are that you should use clay (any color), stone, or quartz as your base building material and include one of the following elements into your building: arches, domes, or columns. Aside from that, do as much as you can on the inside or outside to add some flavor. I want some flow as far as the feel of the town, but I want to try to restrict people as little as possible.

If you want to apply to the town, fill out the app below!

IGN:
Age|Timezone:
How long have you played Herocraft?:
Position:
If you want to build, show me something:
Why do you want to be in this position?:
What's your favorite animal (not a trap)?:

Last edited:

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Royfaren
Age|Timezone: 19 CST
How long have you played Herocraft?: 51 months (4 years 3 months)
Position: Architect/Builder, maybe SiC if I have the time.
http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/Answ199/library/MC Builds?sort=3&page=1
I'm going to feature this, a partial cathedral build that I started on an HC survival map in May last year. I started working full time that June so I couldn't complete the project. The front took about 21 days to build from scratch. As a single handed build it was too difficult to complete quickly. There's a second picture in the album. I actually got further than the pictures show, but I didn't screenshot it. @Kainzo may have the map somewhere. I do want to finish it some day (based off the Chartres cathedral in France)
2015-02-12_00.36.32_zpszeawdnr9.png

Why do you want to be in this position?: Looking to rejoin HC after another Minecraft hiatus. Not picky over towns and I don't feel I can run one myself. I'm good at building, terrible at PvP, have run a few towns over my 6-7 years of mc playing, but I prefer to just have a good time. I like making interconnecting building complexes. Not sure if I have many screenshots from my Citadel town.
What's your favorite animal (not a trap)?: Any baby animal is my favorite animal.

IGN: Royfaren
Age|Timezone: 19 CST
How long have you played Herocraft?: 51 months (4 years 3 months)
Position: Architect/Builder, maybe SiC if I have the time.
http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/Answ199/library/MC Builds?sort=3&page=1
I'm going to feature this, a partial cathedral build that I started on an HC survival map in May last year. I started working full time that June so I couldn't complete the project. The front took about 21 days to build from scratch. As a single handed build it was too difficult to complete quickly. There's a second picture in the album. I actually got further than the pictures show, but I didn't screenshot it. @Kainzo may have the map somewhere. I do want to finish it some day (based off the Chartres cathedral in France)
2015-02-12_00.36.32_zpszeawdnr9.png

Why do you want to be in this position?: Looking to rejoin HC after another Minecraft hiatus. Not picky over towns and I don't feel I can run one myself. I'm good at building, terrible at PvP, have run a few towns over my 6-7 years of mc playing, but I prefer to just have a good time. I like making interconnecting building complexes. Not sure if I have many screenshots from my Citadel town.
What's your favorite animal (not a trap)?: Any baby animal is my favorite animal.
Accepted! You're a great and creative builder! I've seen you around the forums before and I think you're a pretty solid guy!

The SiC position is currently filled by @DanielWindBlade , but I expect after the Beta has finished he will be going back to work on dungeonheroes, so it might open up again shortly.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted! You're a great and creative builder! I've seen you around the forums before and I think you're a pretty solid guy!

The SiC position is currently filled by @DanielWindBlade , but I expect after the Beta has finished he will be going back to work on dungeonheroes, so it might open up again shortly.
Cool! No problem with SiC -- I threw that in there if you needed one. I'll be around evenings, since I work in the day AND have an hour commute.

Cool! No problem with SiC -- I threw that in there if you needed one. I'll be around evenings, since I work in the day AND have an hour commute.
Cool, that's when I'm mostly online anyway. Can probably still get you a solid amount of stuff to do around the town once the beta ends. After an hour long commute every work day, you deserve it!

IGN: CrimtaneCreeper
Age|Timezone: 14 eastern
How long have you played Herocraft?: about a year i think
Position:citizen
Why do you want to be in this position?: im looking for a town with active players
What's your favorite animal (not a trap)? dog

Why do you want to be in this position?: im looking for a town with active players
I'm amazed you found this thread. This is the Beta map thread for the town, the actual thread is hc.to/thalassa

Although I'm not sure if the town is still alive... But anyway, good luck on the server!

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey Crimtane, I think the town's no longer remaining. Pretty sure it ran out of tax money. There are plenty other towns though!