• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TehKingdom

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
TehKingdom

Please read the ENTIRE content of this post BEFORE making an application. Thank you :)

Background:
TehKingdom was originally conceptualized in Sanctuary (The previous map for those who may not know, before Valorium). Originally an idea to simply become a money-making investment, this town is now to be a more public home, a safe-haven for its' members.

Purpose:
TehKingdom is a primarily peaceful town in PvE, situated in a plains biome, next to a roofed forest. Though peaceful, the town will engage in certain PvP activities including the raiding of other towns, if deemed necessary for the eventual success of the town.The town and it's leaders will primarily focus on economics and self-sustainment but the individual member will be free to do as he/she wishes, free of taxes* and at most, having to run a profession-based shop/service to the town.
*Please note that in the future, a marketplace will be made public to the whole server, and you will be charged if and only if you run a shop stall (no player will be allowed to make their own stalls in this marketplace, they will be restricted to altering town-owned stalls).

Various Information:
Name: TehKingdom
Current Tier: Hamlet
Style: PvPvE + RPG Gameplay
Theme: Mideval Castle/Town
Alignment: Neutral

In-Town Lifestyle:
In this town, we will have a system of ranks to maintain order and discipline. This system is NOT to be a abused by any member of high rank in any way that truly offends the other members and no high ranked player is immune to punishment. As you move up the rank (and the town becomes of a higher tier) you will gain more and more access to the town and gain more freedom and trust with the most high ranking people. The inner circle of leaders will be reserved for profession masters and the town elites (mostly my in-real-life friends and those players that I feel are worthy to have a seat).
The benefits of ranking up include:
-Better houses (As town is able to afford them)
-Access to more regions such as the mines or the quarries
-Eventual access to the council and the council room
-and more overall freedom in the town.

Any rank advancements are completely arbitrary and mean nothing more than how much I, the mayor, trust you as a player and a member of the town. No In-Game ranks will be awarded, though nicknames may be made for the ease of getting someone's attention. Donations show your loyalty to the town and will make me trust you more. Please note that all souls will be put towards the betterment of the town, be it a codex(es) or a new region. For the sake of the town not losing anything in the event of a major raid or the loss of the town, I will be collecting any monies made by the town and any donations. Nothing but an extra day's worth of taxes will be left so that little besides material items will be lost. The entirety of my bank account will be used for the town so use it as a sort of piggy bank for the town's upgrades.

Rules:
1. Respect your leaders and your superiors, this also applies to superiors and their kohai (Japanese for people of lower ranks).
2. Freedom to build is limited to non-offensive structures and is not to be abused in this way or the eventual covering the town in structures that are unnecessary.
3. Swearing is allowed but please use in moderation as well as the use of caps and offensive characters/poop (also in accordance with the server's rules).
4. We are aiming for a relatively classy town, keep your cool in important times and save the antics for the proper time.
5. Follow the server's rules for townships, chat, forum usage, etc.

Applications:
1. Username (Required)
2. Age (Restricted to age 12+, we are flexible if you do still want to be affiliated)
3. Time spent on Minecraft (estimate)/Date of start
4. Time spent on server (estimate)/Date of Joining (Server, not the forums)
5. Any special titles that one may have (Donator, Admin, Mod, etc.) if applicable
6. If you are a veteran of the server and have played on this server anytime before Jan. 1st, 2015 then please note here.
6. Profession (Current and willing to be) if applicable
7. Class (Current and willing to be) if applicable
8. Hobbies In-Game (Like mining, fishing, farming, mob grinding, etc.)
9. Time Zone
10. Acceptance of the rules (Required)
11. Promise to have fun!Hobbies In-Game (Like mining, fishing, farming, mob grinding, etc.)

Pending:
angeldemon667
Matthew89092
BluePainDragon

Last edited:

Verniqua

Dirt
1. Username Verniqua
2. Age 34
3. Time spent on server 3 days
4. Time spent on Minecraft 6 months
5. Any special titles that one may have (Donator, Admin, Mod, etc.) if applicable:
6. Profession, will be an engineer
7. Class, am currently a bloodsage... considering changing

8. Acceptance of the rules, I have read and agree to the rules
9. Promise to have fun! I plan on it lol
10. Place of normal login, home desktop. .. Pacific Standard Time. .... (Washington State)

lillyeveans

Stone
1. Username (Required): lillyeveans
2. Age (Restricted to age 12+): 15
3. Time spent on server (estimate)/Date of Joining: Aug 15th 2014
4. Time spent on Minecraft (estimate)/Date of start: about 4 years ago
5. Any special titles that one may have (Donator, Admin, Mod, etc.) if applicable: none
6. Profession (Current and willing to be) if applicable: woodcutter and builder
7. Class (Current and willing to be) if applicable: Samurai and Crafter
8. Acceptance of the rules /\ (Required): I aceept!
9. Promise to have fun!: I promise whole heartily!
10. Place of normal login (Home, Office, etc.- Where the heck you are in the world): Home

1. Username (Required):MahLittleBrony
2. Age (Restricted to age 12+):13
3. Time spent on server (estimate)/Date of Joining: January 18, 2015
4. Time spent on Minecraft (estimate)/Date of start: Roughly three years.
5. Any special titles that one may have (Donator, Admin, Mod, etc.) if applicable: Not applicable
6. Profession (Current and willing to be) if applicable:Current is Crafter, willing to be Anything but Engineer
7. Class (Current and willing to be) if applicable:Cleric
8. Acceptance of the rules /\ (Required)Of course.
9. Promise to have fun! Agreed.
10. Place of normal login: Home, Mountain Time

lamby8472

Stone
1. Username. lamby8472
2. Age. 13
3. Time spent on server. 5 hours in 3 days
4. Time spent on Minecraft. 2 years

5. Any special titles that one may have. none
6. Profession. crafter
7. Class. samurai
8. Acceptance of the rules. yes
9. Promise to have fun!. of course
10. Time Zone. eastern canada (quebec,ontario)

JackTheSir

Dirt
1. Username JackTheSir
2. Age 15
3. Time spent on server maybe a week now
4. Time spent on Minecraft 2-3 years
5. Any special titles that one may have none sorry
6. Profession (Current and willing to be) if applicable crafter- Smith or Runesmith
7. Class (Current and willing to be) if applicable Runeblade
8. Acceptance of the rules /\ (Required) i accept
9. Promise to have fun! i promise
10. Time Zone est us

Applications
1. angeldemon667
2. 17
3. Joined Server Feb. 18, 2015
4. I attempt to play to least once a week, I will usually play when I have free time IRL
5. Unfortunately None
6. Whatever the town needs
7. Crafter & Druid
8. Rules were meant to be followed, were they not?
9. F is for friends who do stuff together.....
10. American Central
11. Screenshots, Survival Challenges, Farming, Mining, Walking

Matthew98092

Glowing Redstone
1. Matthew98092
3. 3 years on Minecraft
4. 10 days on server
5. No special titles
6. Will be a merchant
7. Bard
8. Like to mine and adventure with others
9. Washington
10. I accept the rules
11.I promise to have fun!!!!

1. Username: BluePainDragon
2. Age: 17
3. Time spent on Minecraft: Bought the game 5 years ago, must have spent at least 100 hours or more.
4. Time spent on server: I was whitelisted 2 years ago and started playing for some time. Just yesterday I came back to this server to have some fun. (Since I changed my In-Game Name To BluePainDragon I made a new account, which is why it says that I joined today. The real account is Pain66)
5. Any special titles that one may have: None
6. Profession: Planning to become a Smith.
7. Class: Dragoon
8. Hobbies In-Game: Mining, Farming and obviously Crafting
9. Time Zone: GMT+/--1:00
10. Acceptance of the rules: I agree with the rules.
11. Promise to have fun!: Well, that's why i'm here!

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
This town will now be closing. If anyone could tell me how to notify Alator or some admin to move this thread to the graveyard, that would be much appreciated!