• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Swapping Mayors

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I wasn't to sure which sub forum to post this under but:

I was wondering when it will be possible for a mayor to transfer mayorship to another player?

I have had a new town ready for regions for close to 3 weeks now, and the only thing keeping us back is that I am stuck as mayor of Solitude. Obviously 3 weeks is a lot of time wasted for all of my citizens who have been waiting for regions so we can continue on in building and the wait has also caused a large number of them to go inactive due to frustration.

Every petition I file gets sent to an admin and then closed without comment so I am at a loss for what to do. I feel I have been pretty patient through out this wait and would just like to know when I can finally get the town up and running.

Thanks for your time

Farroes
Mayor of Solitude/Architect

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
It's been done by other towns. If he's posted on your township topic you could ask all post before it be deleted so his becomes the first post, OR he can just make a new post.

Get with an admin.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
like i said, i have had numerous petitions sent to admins(forgot to add closed by admins in original post), all of them closed. I will once again mention it in my township thread as well.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
like i said, i have had numerous petitions sent to admins(forgot to add closed by admins in original post), all of them closed. I will once again mention it in my township thread as well.

Have the new mayor make a topic like yours in the "township apps forum" and tag some admins to move that topic to official, and yours to graveyard.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
The problem is with the plug in tho, I need it changed in game so he is the mayor. The forums arent an issue.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Glaciem is having the same problem, but all petitions were closed with the comment "./town adminset" command isn't working yet.

Buddahhopper told me that Xanipher might be able to fix that manually :)

Valera

Diamond
The plugin isn't ready yet but the forums are fine. If you need to transfer mayorship. Tag me in the old thread advising of who the the new mayor is and request the the thread be moved to the graveyard. The new mayor will need to create a thread in 'township apps' and i'll switch them out. The forum will be updated with the current info, just not the plugin.

If you need to leave the 'town' - promote the new mayor to manager and demote yourself and do /town leave