• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Skill] Prospecting

Is Prospecting a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok so I have noticed that smiths don't have a lot of skills besides "Deconstruct and Repair" other then that they are useless. What i was thinking is there should be a new skill called Prospecting and its the same thing as Transmute ore. but the only difference would be it should require Furnace or Lava near you to prospect the ores.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ok so I have noticed that smiths don't have a lot of skills besides "Deconstruct and Repair" other then that they are useless. What i was thinking is there should be a new skill called Prospecting and its the same thing as Transmute ore. but the only difference would be it should require Furnace or Lava near you to prospect the ores.
Never mind the fact that Repair/Deconstruct are two of the most powerful skills for Crafters.

You also get the most chestshop access at max level.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Never mind the fact that Repair/Deconstruct are two of the most powerful skills for Crafters.

You also get the most chestshop access at max level.
What exactly does irongrade and diamondgrade unlock? I'm guessing you won't be able to sell stuff as mob loot, wood, and other general stuff, right?

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I have no opinion on the skill itself, but when I saw the title, I totally imagined a miner skill to 'sample' ore amounts in a chunk or something :p

c12095

Holy Shit!
What exactly does irongrade and diamondgrade unlock? I'm guessing you won't be able to sell stuff as mob loot, wood, and other general stuff, right?

It allows you to sell Armor and Weapons of Iron/Diamond quality.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I have no opinion on the skill itself, but when I saw the title, I totally imagined a miner skill to 'sample' ore amounts in a chunk or something :p

Yea I thought the same and think THAT would be a great skill for the Miner Profession.