• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

|~| Servers Slots |~|

Nearly 24 hours of the day, the server sits full at 80/80.

Yes, I am suggesting to expand slots. Yes, I am aware this costs money...

However, 90% of the users I see on the forums are Tier 4 5 and 6 donators, and as common as they are, should easily cover the cost of a slot upgrade.

Not trying to troll, just asking if it is possible. Don't reply if you have nothing positive to say.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
This has been asked WAY too many times. They are currently working on expanding the servers capacity but due to Minecrafts software for servers anything over 80 causes EXTREEM lag. Rest assured that it is being worked on

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Johnyboy678

All those servers do not run the plugins we use one for example Heroes. Also the servers with 200+ slots normally have a max of 50-100 players. So they can have the cap that high because they don't have to balance things.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
We have an amazing collocation centre that houses our server, and the server itself has specs so high it once tried to send someone back in time to kill Sarah Connor, but the only thing holding us back is that fact that Minecraft SMP doesn't have multi-threading support.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There isnt a single minecraft server out, to date that has 200+ players actively, even if they did, any server above 100 players have habitual, constant latency with the tick degradation and sluggishness of monsters.

Will we be updating/changing things in the future to optimize more? yes
Have we already updated TWO server machines to attempt to resolve this lag equaling 3,500USD ? yes
Have you personally donated to help this server improve?

hmm... ;)