• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Selling a Large Area of Land!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
If you didn't know, I'm leaving herocraft, and Aurum is practically dying. I am going to repay the people who were in Aurum, but I need money to do so. Any money gained from this will be divided up among the players of Aurum. So, here's the offer I am making for Aurum:

Aurum is a 180x180 (90r) land that A LOT of mobs spawn on. A layered basis of a city is already layed out. If you want to see it, come to 1000,-600

The first price will start at 4000c.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Is there a deadline to reach the required amount of money?
I have created plans with Konoha and I'm just verifying this with you.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Is there a deadline to reach the required amount of money?
I have created plans with Konoha and I'm just verifying this with you.
Basically the money is just going to me upfront, then divided among the members of Aurum. If it so happens that a member of Aurum wants to keep it and not sell it, and the other members don't care, Aurum will not be for sale any more. If you haven't checked it out I would advise doing so. There are some houses there and plots layed out on the basis of the city.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Also note - you can only buy up to 50R if its a hamlet - the other area will be contested
The other area is a great area for mobs to spawn, and for upgrades. Plus you still have 32 plots if you have a hamlet and keep the basic town foundation made.