• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Seeking Denizen/Citizen Quest writers

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
I could help make these, I have been practicing a tiny bit, Ill see if i can write a good quest :D[DOUBLEPOST=1346688239,1346686756][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmmmm Maybe one of these quests http://pastie.org/4656942 Not sure how well I did it, But i do know that it should be an interesting subject none the less.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Ideas as in quest storylines?
Short ones yes. Make sure they're not overly complicated either.
I could help make these, I have been practicing a tiny bit, Ill see if i can write a good quest :D[DOUBLEPOST=1346688239,1346686756][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmmmm Maybe one of these quests http://pastie.org/4656942 Not sure how well I did it, But i do know that it should be an interesting subject none the less.
@Archmage_Lloyd There is no check. We can't do quests like that at the moment.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
What about a villager (librarian one) is missing her/his book on mobs, so you need to gather the remains of every mob for his/her studies. So find pork, beef, wool, an enderpearl, a feather, chicken, rotten flesh, a bone and string.

I had a few other better ideas but I forget what they are... :/

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
At the moment anything we'll be continuing to design and release quests after release but we need some basic ones for the start of the map. Try to keep away from requiring specific buildings when designing quests at the moment as we don't currently have the time to build them.

I have lots of time let me build them :3

agentjwall

Godly
We need all the help we can get at the moment.

Guys once you've written quests and you feel happy with it sent it to me with a link to a pastie or something and I'll comb through it and pass on advice etc and what I think of it.

All right, I'll see what I can come up with...

Well, i recently signed up to the server and appears to be a nice one, i have a little experience whit citizens/denizens/sentry/builder plugins and scripting on it, if you still seeking helpers i can be your man, haha

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well, i recently signed up to the server and appears to be a nice one, i have a little experience whit citizens/denizens/sentry/builder plugins and scripting on it, if you still seeking helpers i can be your man, haha
Sentry won't be used as it doesn't interact well with Heroes.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I tryed to ask whats the problem betwen sentry and Heroes? sorry was typing mistake
Skills cannot target NPC and the damage/HP doesn't convert well.

When we fix the compatibility issues with Citizens & Herostorage/Heroes
im waiting when you apply that, i joined this server for this plugins. you will fix the issue whit sentry?? i like this plugin cause you can create "player NPC" as mobs. well whit denizen u can do the same, but more complex :)

I can help you want whit this plugins if you need me