• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Safezone Notification

eboknight

Gold
This may be a zone that is obvious to players that have been here for a while, so I doubt there will be much positive feedback about my suggestion (most new players don't bother reading through forums).

I found that there was no notification of when you are entering the safezone at spawn or when you're leaving the safezone. The addition of this notification is as simple adding the chat message to the entering/leaving event handler within the worldguard regions flags.

Although this seems possibly unimportant or silly, it is essential to provide a good interface for new users to become familiar with the game. Giving the user informative feedback to events that are happening behind the scenes (things like pvp being disabled/enabled) is one of the golden rules to HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) design.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
This may be a zone that is obvious to players that have been here for a while, so I doubt there will be much positive feedback about my suggestion (most new players don't bother reading through forums).

I found that there was no notification of when you are entering the safezone at spawn or when you're leaving the safezone. The addition of this notification is as simple adding the chat message to the entering/leaving event handler within the worldguard regions flags.

Although this seems possibly unimportant or silly, it is essential to provide a good interface for new users to become familiar with the game. Giving the user informative feedback to events that are happening behind the scenes (things like pvp being disabled/enabled) is one of the golden rules to HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) design.
It happened on zeal map and only requires a region flag to be altered so it shouldnt be too hard