• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RuneScape 3

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
I tried it out, and it seems fun, but It seems really limited to non-subscribers. :(
i questied a lot, the story lines were fun. If you give it a shot im sure you will love it ^.^. It is true that nonsubscribers have extremely limited options but it will give you a good taste of the game.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
I tried it out, and it seems fun, but It seems really limited to non-subscribers. :(
RuneScape has always been this way. The majority of new content released is normally member's content but they do release some f2p content such as the quest that recently came out and other stuff. If you really enjoy the game though just pay the $7.50 a month as it's going to make the game a hell of a lot better.

antiraven

Stone
i questied a lot, the story lines were fun. If you give it a shot im sure you will love it ^.^. It is true that nonsubscribers have extremely limited options but it will give you a good taste of the game.
RuneScape has always been this way. The majority of new content released is normally member's content but they do release some f2p content such as the quest that recently came out and other stuff. If you really enjoy the game though just pay the $7.50 a month as it's going to make the game a hell of a lot better.

Yeah, of course paying for it will be better (it would be problematic if it didn't). I prefer f2p games or one-time-only payment games (ie Minecraft). Thanks though.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah, of course paying for it will be better (it would be problematic if it didn't). I prefer f2p games or one-time-only payment games (ie Minecraft). Thanks though.
A month is a long time, if you tried one month you may fall in love with it, but of course the decision is yours!