• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ruger392 EVENT TEAM app.

Ruger392

Obsidian
<3 Penguins > Bacon :(
  1. Minecraft IGN: ruger392
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 EST usa
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Been on herocraft since bastion august 2013 :)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: Because I'll come up with two world event plans every month and devote what time I have to making it fun and playable.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Building
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Being able to think of event ideal's that could both fit pve/pvp and events that players wont be able to mess up.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us? Penguin! @Xanipher

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Been on herocraft since bastion august 2013 :)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: Because I'll come up with two world event plans every month and devote what time I have to making it fun and playable.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Being able to think of event ideal's that could both fit pve/pvp and events that players wont be able to mess up.

Still interested?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Accepted! Welcome aboard.