• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Request for forum account deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined the forums and server during when the Zeal map was in session. Portions of Herocraft were fun, but due to the unending torment of level grinding on the server, I lost any interest in playing during the Dragongarde map.

To get to the point, I have had a lifestyle change since I left, and before then posted things I now regret (most notably a Call of Duty griefing video). Since I have no interest in returning, I would like to request a full forum account deletion: threads, post, and all.

Kainzo, thank you for hosting the greatest vanilla client-friendly server I have joined. The level grinding is just a severe barrier-to-entry for me. I apologize if I posted this thread in the section.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I joined the forums and server during when the Zeal map was in session. Portions of Herocraft were fun, but due to the unending torment of level grinding on the server, I lost any interest in playing during the Dragongarde map.

To get to the point, I have had a lifestyle change since I left, and before then posted things I now regret (most notably a Call of Duty griefing video). Since I have no interest in returning, I would like to request a full forum account deletion: threads, post, and all.

Kainzo, thank you for hosting the greatest vanilla client-friendly server I have joined. The level grinding is just a severe barrier-to-entry for me. I apologize if I posted this thread in the section.

I do not think Kainzo will delete the forum account. Why not go back and edit all your posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.