• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Re-Herald app: EtKEnn

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: EtKEnn, 15
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
1 year and 10 months
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT +1
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Video recording and editing. Blog management.
6. Please select one team to apply for:

• Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?
With my limited internet access (See Additional info), I have limited time to record on weekdays, but in the weekends I have a lot of time to spare for both recording and video editing. I've already made several Herocraft videoes in the past as seen here:

My Youtube channel
HerocraftOnline's Youtube channel (6 of the videos here are mine)

I also have experience running the Official Herocraft Blog which I have been in charge of after MsGiGi quit (The 4 last posts are mine). I also started the Official Herocraft Tumblr which is now being taken care of by someone else, so my main focus will be on the Blogspot. I'll be using my blogging experience to update the blog with anything interesting and related to Herocraft as often as possible.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I was a member of the original Herald Team started in Mars 2012 and I was apart of the team untill 20th August 2013 when I retired due tmy internet being turned off by parents during my last semester of secondary school. Recently I've found a neighbor's internet that works well enough for me to browse the webs and do stuff in a web browser without much problems. The only downside with it is that I can't play any online games without bad lag, but between 8PM and 9:30PM on weekdays I have access to my normal high-speed network that I use for gaming and recording if I so wish. In weekends I have access to my normal network most of the day which means that most recording would be done during the weekends. Even though my in game time is limited, it won't be much of a problem as Herald is an out of game position to begin with.

I already have 1 year and 5 months of experience as an active Herald, so it's no problem for me to get back into action quickly.

PS: Favorite color is still Cyan ;)

@Kainzo

Last edited: