• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Questions About Supporter Perks, Tiers, & Subscriptions

Apologies if this is the wrong place to begin this thread or if another has already been started but I have some questions regarding Supporter perks that I cannot readily find the answer to.

1. Is there a period of time in which a player will be downgrading or removed from a tier they donate up to or is donating up to a specific tier permanent? For example if I donate enough to be placed into to Tier 6 am I there forever?

2. Does having a subscription slowly build up you Tier Rank? I assume not due to Subscriptions essentially being about the EXP boost and free keys but I am curious.

3. Finally, when upgrading from one tier to another is it possible to use partial amounts over time? For example the cost to upgrade from Tier 9 and Tier 10 is $100. Is it possible to pay $50 towards the upgrade one month and the remaining $50 another month?

Thank you to all who take the time to view and comment. Please discuss cordially.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
1: They remain forever.
2: subscriptions do not count towards donor tier
3: there should be a donate what you choose the amount to donate.