• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Pyromancer ChaosOrb Skill

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
Howdy ho friends! After being a pyromancer for a bit I have found that chaosorb works fine except for the teleporting bit of it. This is what it says

You throw an orb of chaos that deals (90 + 1.875 per intellect point) damage and ignites the target. If you are able to use ender pearls, you will teleport to where the projectile lands.

"If you are able to use ender pearls." I tried this out and I am not able to use ender pearls until 60 (currently 35). Yet it still teleports me to where the projectile lands.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmm, I have a vague recollection of discussing this description... anyways, fixed now.

Always feel free to tag me or the @Wiki Team when you see apparent inconsistencies between the game experience and the wiki's descriptions. We can't change the game, but we can "sort" the wiki, so to speak ;).