• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Proposal] Zoning ordinance for Roadside Shops/Strcutures

BadHaddy

User Abuser
As I patrol the roads of Herocraft, I encounter a large number of roadside shops, that are really just a chest, a sign, and some cobble. I am looking for input to propose ordinances for shops that would at least step up the quality, and perhaps reduce the quantity of these little roadwarts.

Structure Exterior
-Ordinance apply to all structures within 25 blocks of cardinal Herocraft roadways (North, East, South, and West roads).
-Minimum dimensions of 10x10x3.
-Fully enclosed, with roof and interior lighting. Exceptions made for themed open air bazaar/market style facilities.
-Door(s) on all entrances or exits at ground level, except for a themed or architectural entry way.
-Sign identifying owner of shop near all major ground level entrances.
-Must not be primarily standard cobblestone or wood planks, unless part of the design theme.

Structure Interior
-Properly Lit
-Coherent theme.
-Floor material different from wall material to prevent disorientation.
-Layout that permits patrons to walk to all customer areas without jumping.
-Steps as needed

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
I like this idea, however a few people have these little roadwarts, are probably waiting for the shops in Zeal to be fixed. I definitely know of one shop that will be gone from the roadside once this is fixed.