• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*Project* HeroCraft Animation Series

My whole plan for this is a animated series that teaches new players how to play, and brings in new players.

I need animators, voice actors, and peoples skins.

I only want people Over the age of 13 please.

Contact me on skype: noahman262!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
If this becomes a thing (rather than just an idea) I'd love to hear of it. If something like this happens, I'm up for contributing.

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
I do hope this works out. All the classes and professions; Herocraft in general I should say, could use some more material out there.

P.S. I could so some voice work potentially. It depends on what would be needed obviously.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
My whole plan for this is a animated series that teaches new players how to play, and brings in new players.

I need animators, voice actors, and peoples skins.

I only want people Over the age of 13 please.

Contact me on skype: noahman262!
Hmm, now I don't mean to be rude, but you're only like 2 weeks old on here yourself o.o What is your plan?

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly, none of this is very hard and it'll take an hour, maybe two, to do. Just takes someone on the test server displaying all skills while using fraps and talking.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Hmm, now I don't mean to be rude, but you're only like 2 weeks old on here yourself o.o What is your plan?
He's been more active than you.... "not to be rude." *instantly rude*
Why you gotta constantly be a negative nancy. Let the guy try something, it may or may not work out. The server can always use hype and excitement. It could use less people trying to smash ideas and advertise their LoL streams *glares*.

JacobBurkey

Portal
He's been more active than you.... "not to be rude." *instantly rude*
Why you gotta constantly be a negative nancy. Let the guy try something, it may or may not work out. The server can always use hype and excitement. It could use less people trying to smash ideas and advertise their LoL streams *glares*.
Uhm.. he wasn't being rude at all. YOU were the one being rude. He was just asking a simple question since the player was newer around here, he wasn't being negative or anything. You're the one coming in and smashing on him.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol, anytime someone uses the line "not to be" before finishing the sentence you know that they are going to do the opposite of whatever they are about to say. Not to be rude, rude comment. Not to be racist, racist comment.

Anyhow, I would most likely be available for some help on this project so you can include me on any mailing or conversations you may start.

regarding skins you can download any players skin from the net just just their user names

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I am active and I meant no offense, I honestly do not think he has nearly enough knowledge needed to complete this job. Is it rude when you get turned down from a job? Plus I never asked him to quit his idea, but to explain his plan. I mean for all we know, he plans to get us to do all the work while he sits back and does none. He has not claimed or showed any skills in the lines of work he plans to use for his project and I also assume we will be the ones to write it as well. Now again, I'm not aiming to be "Negative" rather, realistic.

If his real plan was to request such a series, I can also pitch in writing and editing on top of voice acting.