• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pringle285 Balance application

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Pringle285, 19

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since early 2011

4. What's your favorite class/path?: The rogue classes are my favorite followed by the mage path. Of the rogue classes Ninja and ranger are my preferred classes and from the mage path the wizard is my favorite.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Every day and in the GMT time zone (I stay up most nights late anyway so I am on for the American time zones as well for communication purposes)

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have been playing on this server for almost 5 years and through that time I have tried out every class available. Since coming back I have tried a variety of classes and have been informing people of every bug or issue found with the skills and the balancing of the skills/weapons for the classes.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have helped testing the skills in the past on previous test servers for Herocraft

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes I understand

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes I can

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I love the pvp aspect of the Herocraft server and would love to help balance out the classes and skills to make the game more enjoyable for everyone, no matter what they choose to play.