• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Potions

Frozen_Panda

Stone
Currently, strength potions do not add any damage to regular attacks (ie hitting someone with a diamond sword). - Tested

Also, I don't believe regeneration works as it should. Regeneration heals 1 heath per tick (in herocraft that is nothing). - Not Tested

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
i tested both, regeneration heals 1 health per tick of the potion, which as said above is nothing. strength potions add like 2 damage, not very significant...

also on the topic of potions: the cooldown failure. if you right click with a potion in your hand, it activates the cooldown regardless if you even used it. I was wondering if this could be fixed?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
They do not work due to how the Heroes plugin views health and damage values. As an example, the Sharpness enchant does 1 extra damage per level. As far as I am aware, these things are currently not changeable atm. The same is with regeneration since Heroes has way more health than defulat.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Even if they could fix it, it would probably remain 1hp for balancing reasons.