• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon X & Y

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
I know some of you guys out there play this game! I know you do! So if you'd like, post your friendcode here if you want to trade and/or battle.

Here's the types of battle I do:

Singles (3v3, no bans)
Doubles (VGC rules)
Multi (no bans)

If you want to battle me, don't even bother talking about smogon rules, I do not use those rules in battle.

Friend Safari: Ice: Snover Sneasel (don't know, I have beaten the E4, I simply do not know what it is)

Friendcode: 3196-4369-1733
Name: Shanok

Last edited:

PurpleDragonfly

Legacy Supporter 9
I don't really battle much... I'm more of a shiny hunter and dex-completionist. That said, I've been getting into IV breeding a bit lately, so later we may see... I'm really trying to find someone with an eevee safari at the moment.

Friendcode: 1547-6609-0073
Friend Safari: Dark (Nuzleaf, Sandile, Sableye)

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't really battle much... I'm more of a shiny hunter and dex-completionist. That said, I've been getting into IV breeding a bit lately, so later we may see... I'm really trying to find someone with an eevee safari at the moment.

Friendcode: 1547-6609-0073
Friend Safari: Dark (Nuzleaf, Sandile, Sableye)
i have a friend with an eevee safari. my safari has gabite, druddigon, and noibat.
mine is 0404-7219-8845
name: Mike

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Added both of you, edited my post to include my friend safari type and what it has in it.