• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Planned Town) Zion (?) (Evil)

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
zion.png
Zion
Zion will be a hidden under-ground city, with a concealed entrance for maximum security from raiders etc. which would be abundant in the first few weeks.

The idea is to hollow out an area the diameter of a town ring underground, which will serve as the main town area where citizen plots etc. will be. Town utility buildings (town hall etc.) will be built at the back of the city. The city will be divided into 3 districts, the Noble district, each getting a massive quarter of the inner city, the plaza district, with regular sized plots, and the temple district, containing town utility buildings:

districts.png
Advantages:
The main advantage of the entire town being underground is obviously security because unless our location is given out we won't have any raiders stumbling across the town.

Building it:
Until the town area has been hollowed out, digging it will be a collaborative project, anything rare found while digging is yours to keep, however we would like iron and under contributed to the community, so joining early will be a good head-start for everyone as there will be a steady flow of supplies from other town members.

Government:
Rather than the regular Mayor and SiC structure, the town council will consist of the Tribunal, a select few chosen by town members, but for purposes of integrating with the townships plugin, I will be acting as Mayor and ReedME acting as SiC.

What we're like:
The town goes by the 'evil' archetype. We will be willing to ally with other evil towns, or neutral towns should it be in our best interests. We aim to engage in a lot of PVP, with any town in general early on, and any good or enemy towns once alliances have been established.

Feel free to ask any questions via PM or in this thread.

Town Charter
  1. pyrokinetic
  2. ReedME
  3. nmtonj
  4. gooscar
  5. whitemagehealu
  6. Zethsway
  7. Oxea
  8. grimlar
Check Us Out:
We've built a prototype of Zion on our local server:

120.151.93.35:25565

Application copypasta:
Code:
Why would you like to join Zion:
Any previous towns:
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be:

nmtonj

Soulsand
Why would you like to join Zion: I need a town/friends
Any previous towns: Spire
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Warrior/Dreadknight

grimlar

Legacy Supporter 4
I recently joined Zion, greetings to all who live in Zion let me know if there is anything you require.