• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Philosophies.. Ramblings..

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Hey guys! What's going on? Good! GREAT! That's fantastic!!! I hope to hear more good news from you guys! Man, that just made my day. What a relief! I'm glad someone, somewhere is having a good time.

Well, onto other news. I have recently discovered a dichotomy between the Modern Age and the Medieval era(s). I was driving down to Mississippi for some warranty work and I realized that most of America's, if not the World's, major game-changing corporations are really just another man's 'legacy' carried on from some form of luck, success, and a bit of will power.

Most of your "legacies", or "kingdoms", if you will, were formed by various types of hierarchy -- people with money, loyalty, and power. The same stands true for Today's people. We're governed by minimum wages, and jobs with pay caps where you can't exceed or excel above and beyond a normal person.

This means that the people in power, stay in power. They bring in who they want, and that's the way it is. They brute-force their competition, and buy them out. They're really dirty players. Some are honest, but most are cruel.

Think about it, Most of your major corporations, all over, from people who are successful major-scale farmers, to people making tractors, to people providing energy for their districts, they're all run by higher and higher up corporate ladders/bureaucratic and commercial politics. We're all mostly peons and don't really get a chance to ever become someone famous, even though in our own right we're all unique and all equally shared in some spotlight. Usually, relating to the person's deeds, morals, and how much they actually do, but the before still remains true in most cases.

This is basic generalization of a principle of philosophy I realized. We're still living under the kings and queens of our respective nations, corporations, and inter-continental empires.

2013 didn't mark the end of the world.. it marked the beginning of a realization that civilization as a whole, will begin to irreversibly depend and shift to rely upon each other part in cooperation to achieve greatness!

An example is -- people who provide power make people who make tools' jobs easier. Those tools make machines, and those machines make bigger machines for more people to use. Those machines plow our fields and takes us back and forth to work. They also can produce, stamp metals, pre-cook foods, and are responsible for the symbiosis of these technologies and exponential amounts of technology in similar markets around the globe.

This is why Energy is the dominating factor in humanity's survival right now. Those who control Energy, control the world. We don't have the means to farm thousands of acres of fields by hand and crush our own grain, form our own dough, and bake our own bread. Millions, if not Billions of people would starve without basic electricity or oil-related heat.

Why do you think technologies such as Parallel Path (Flux Switching), EMDrive, Next-gen batteries, and other energy related inventions are so harshly dealt with? We're talking about a multi-trillion dollar industry ran by the emperors and empresses of the entire world. They're not going to let the Kings and the other underdogs take over an empire, now are they?

Well, unfortunately for them there are some tools at our disposal that peasants didn't have in the past. For one, we're more knowledgeable as a race. Second, we have the Internet. Third, Martial Law can't stop an entire country revolting against change. It's been a slowly dying empire, and it's days are numbered. This is known. There is no escape for them.

Oil has and should only be used in lubricants, synthetics, plastics, etc. A limited amount should ever be burned, and production should never be stopped. It should however be changed, and morphed into something more beneficial. The thing is, we're not gonna stop production for a green world. We're going to increase it, we just need to refine the ways in which we do so.

There are much easier ways in a Modern World to solve our human problems. Energy production is such a small one, blown way out of proportion into a huge one.

Anyway, It was mainly the Dichotomy presented between how 1 in 10,000 people will make it rich in their lives, just how it took about 10,000 people to make you a monarch/king in the old world, these models represented clearly corporate ladders as they are today that has fascinated me greatly earlier today on my trip.. As with the monarchs of our older times, the castles of today will fall, just as the castles of the past.. just as the ones of tomorrow!

It's just some food for thought. I reckoned I would just post this here and let y'all discuss it!

=]