• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PewPewPewLasers' Re-Herald application!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PewPewPewLasers/14

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft since April 17th, 2011 (Almost Elite! :) )

4. What's your favorite color?: This kind of red, but sometimes it doesn't work with other colours.

5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT -7

6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Yes, I do. PewPewPewLasersHC is my Youtube, and PewPewPewLaserz is my Twitter (I think, I haven't used it in a while. :confused:)

7. What are your areas of expertise?: If I were to pick one thing, it would have to be propaganda. Back when I was a Herald, I did a lot of advertisement like things. I can also record lots of videos, with high FPS, and HD quality.

8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Same ones when I was a Herald: MCF, Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, PlanetMinecraft, you name it. Youtube and MCF are the primary ones, as I am on them both often.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: About 2 and a half months ago, (I think) I was promoted as a Herald. I was really liking it for the first 2 months or so, but then it got tiring. The lack of direction was one thing that honestly bugged me. I had resigned, but now I think with a new team leader, heralding will be taken to a whole new level. I want to work on some projects with some of the Heralds, I had talked to EtKEnn About some video ideas, and Dielan9999 about helping him with G+.

I hope to be reacquainted with the Herald team.

-Pew

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey!

Please wait for KEnn and I to revise the Herald application form. I'll post again when it's done and you can fill that out and either update your OP or post a new reply.

The new application form will help sort the heralds into where they need to go.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
A new Herald application is posted. Please make a new application using the new format. Thank you!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PewPewPewLasers/14​

2. Position applying for: Herald​

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since April 17th 2011​

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT -7​

5. What are your areas of expertise?: If I were to pick one thing, it would have to be propaganda. Back when I was a Herald, I did a lot of advertisement like things. I can also record lots of videos, with high FPS, and HD quality.​

6. Please select one team to apply for: Hmm, I would have to say the Forum section, but with that, am I allowed to also record events and other similar activities? :)

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: I will use my skills to help make sure that our server is always close to the top on any forum I can. I will constantly provide cool screenshots, and interesting things in Herocraft, to ensure that Minecraft players will know that Herocraft is the server for them. I can use clever advertisements to draw attention to our server.​

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: About 2 and a half months ago, (I think) I was promoted as a Herald. I was really liking it for the first 2 months or so, but then it got tiring. The lack of direction was one thing that honestly bugged me. I had resigned, but now I think with a new team leader, heralding will be taken to a whole new level. I want to work on some projects with some of the Heralds.​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome back to the team Pew!

I will put you on the social media team and the video team. Alator will reply to this thread when the Admins review you app and deem you able for promotion. Upon acceptance your perms are updated so you can see our subforum again. Let me know which sites you want to contribute to. As for the videos, meet and greet with the heralds in our subforum when you get the perms and start working on a project at your convenience.