• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Patch 3.21

js_mine

Iron
i just want to ask u kainzo about the fireball. does the fireball come back before the double xp weekend its take me so long time whit fireblast to kill mobs

I also really like the stamina system if you operate it right. However, theres many bugs and such where you can't heal. The healing is also very slow in my opinion. I'm using tons of Healing potions right now, maybe until this gets fully balanced healing potion cooldown can go down just a little bit?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I also really like the stamina system if you operate it right. However, theres many bugs and such where you can't heal. The healing is also very slow in my opinion. I'm using tons of Healing potions right now, maybe until this gets fully balanced healing potion cooldown can go down just a little bit?
Healing is suppose to be slow. This is intended. The combat issue where relogging is required is being worked on.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
you want lower CD on potions? the answer is simple. go alchemist.

I am Alchemist, it's still 180 seconds.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
I was sure that alchemist had lower cd on potions. oh well.

I was sure that alchemist had lower cd on potions. oh well.
I can't wait till Potions are mod-able so they can say heal 30hp and have a much shorter CD time.