• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Party - Size

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd like to suggest, if possible that the party sizes could be increased. This would allow for more people to join together for larger fights and larger raids. I'm not sure on the coding of this but I think it would be benefitial to the server.

If you have any suggestions please post :D

c12095

Holy Shit!
Maybe something like a Raid Party, instead of a normal sized party. The Raid Party, could give no XP to prevent mass group farming, while still giving players the ability to not have Friendly Fire when it gets chaotic during fights.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Townships/Guilds should give the no-pvp ability outright to remove the need for having massive raids formed.
Just not in yet =/

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Just a bad idea but you should have to pay like 10-20c for each additional slot in the party so people cant just make like a 50 size party and kick some little towns ass, this will allow bigger partys for raiding teams but the raiders will want to get there money back from the added slots by having to fight bigger towns allowing smaller towns to grow and not just be destroyed in there first day.

Also maybe lower the FREE member count to like 5-10 but keep the max at 20-30 so they would need to pay some what of a large amount for a really big raid/fight.

Well theres my idea anyway, rage all you want :D

Aetosion

Obsidian
Kain, if there were just town/guild no-pvp bits, then you couldn't see their party frames. I think what's important is to have large parties everyone can interact with. 15-20 people, perhaps with some function (like the [tab] to show players online) that can cycle through a larger number of party frames? It'd allow for larger, more coordinated attacks. Meaning larger, more epic warfare.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
A lesson to all: watch what you type, for even a single word may be used against you

Nah, I'm just kiddin, nice catch

Although its true, I do agree with my own thoughts and ideas. People who disagree with their own thoughts are called physcopaths, and that's something which you might want to avoid

Aetosion

Obsidian
People who disagree with their own ideas are called indecisive. Not that you shouldn't avoid them either.

Pyschopaths in general are in agreement with their thoughts. Their thoughts are just a little bit "out there", and possibly deadly.