• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ParadoxNightmare's Herald App

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PardoxNightmare / 15
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Over 2 Years
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT +8:00 (Australian)
5. What are your areas of expertise?:
Videos, Editing
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video Also Forum
  • Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
  • Forum (MCF "Looking For", Planet Minecraft, Spout Forums)
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
  • Note: all Heralds will be required to bump the MCF page and post good screenshots to our Deviantart page.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Recently I have gotten my new laptop, enabling me to start recording again. Recently I have made a small duel with (Irishman81) which im looking into doing more. I would also love to start new series that involves more duels and also a new show called (Herocraft: Tips and Tricks) I would also love to help out the heralds with getting videos as Im australian and can get more clips during the time when they are not online :)
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I make small videos, atm im expanding out and I hope to see you guys around! Id love to help @EtKEnn and the event team/Herald team to make new videos and advertise/expand the herocraft community would be an amazing job!

Here are some examples of my videos. There not the greatest thing but im willing to expand more

I will be making plenty more of these from now on ^^ and im looking to expand more :3, Ill keep you guys updated on the videos I make

Last edited:

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
@ParadoxNightmare
While I like the videos, I am hesitant on promoting anyone who has bans on record and/or is very harasser / annoying in chats ;)
Haha thanks, but is it really that hesitant that a ban for bounties will stop me from getting herald, I understand from where you're coming from but I would still love it if we can push that ban behind us and realise that it was a silly mistake