• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ParadoxNightmare's <Event Team App>

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: ParadoxNightmare
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, GMT +8:00
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years + With my account AdamForte649
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I constantly am thinking of new events and new things to make herocraft a fun place! It would be awesome to work with @Xanipher and the event team to come up with new events help herocraft with new events/dungeons making more people join constantly keeping the community up.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I have some experience with redstone, and im sort of good with bulding.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Coming up with events and running them, Iv ran plenty of events before on a server, with over 100 people, I find running events/helping admins out with them is my most probable stronger skill as I find it quite easy and making life easier for the admins to run events :D
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Good Luck and Thanks for Reading :D