• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

.-*Oxygen137's Whitelist Application*-.

Oxygen

Coal
Fill out the following application and post it in our Applications forum!
Ok, will do!
  1. In-game name: Oxygen
  2. Location & Age: Canada, land of wealth, maple syrup and outdated weapons of war. I am twenty years young.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None! This is my first minecraft experience outside the free server available from Google™.
  4. Referral(s): Regiron, Cyanide03, Kenshin555, Pythonhare, Kalianof(sp?)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have this amazing ability to think outside the box, and happen to generally be a skilled player whatever the game be. Expect original (yet sensually attractive) structures popping up wherever I establish my own.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: See: Referral list.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Looks like it's time to do so!
  8. Additional Info: Plays Warcraft, Diablo, WoW, League of Legends as well as a couple games of my own.

Oxygen

Coal
sorry, my account name is actually Oxygen137, force of habit has me use merely Oxygen, feel free to change up my account name

Oxygen

Coal
I'm not sure how to edit posts, but I'd like to add that I've taken some time to entirely go through the wiki page and vote.

My mind is set on Monk~!

Oxygen

Coal
Simple aztec themed temple in the sunrise.
a.jpg

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.