• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Opinions on Trash vs Harassment?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
So you all play online games. Whether it be the friendly communities of clans and guilds or the toxic waste solo players, we all trash talk, we all get angry and we all run our mouths. Pretty sure that's human nature.

What am I getting at? Where is the line? I mean, trashing others after a fight with minor comments or poking fun here and there or even use of obviously sarcastic remarks are fine. Though how does one label harassment in the mix? Outside of obvious toxicity. I'm after the community's idea(s) of a line. Both exist and Trash talk is great for winding down all that pent up adrenaline if done in good sport.

Toss out your opinions! And get good.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Everything is fair game to me unless they threaten to kill/hurt me and know where I live in real life. This has never happened to me before, but I imagine it would take something like that to stir any emotion at all whilst playing online.

Having said that, I use similar tactics on some people, but they're so far fetched and silly that I imagine they know I'm kidding around. My go-to diss is telling someone that his parents are going to get divorced soon because I have pictures of me and your dad having sex and I plan on showing it to your mother. Makes me sound gay, makes their dad sound gay, and gives them fear their parents are on the verge of getting divorced all because their dad just couldn't resist my penis pudding.

But that's just me.