• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NuclearCouch Re-Designer Application

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: NuclearCouch/16 in 3 months.
2. Position applying for: Designer
3. What's your favorite color?: Green
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Eastern Standard Time
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!):​
My Portfolio for youtube backgrounds: http://couchydesigns.foliohd.com/view/M95
My Youtube Banner:
349Bw.jpg
My Fade :D On the HC website Background:
347HW.png
Something I made last map:
HBUjW.jpg
Another Example:
nDAcV.png
34ax3.jpg
34aBL.jpg
And there's way more if you need them​
6. What are your areas of expertise?: I'm really good with photoshop, and linear video editors, also 3d design (Cinema 4d, 3d modeling, text, etc.) I'm very familar with making forums, and handling them. I know how to make themes for them. I've made several forums.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was removed from this position a while ago because I accidentally was messing around with the powers I had and pressed a button I shouldn't have and banned a user from the forums. Although this was a while ago that's why I'm remaking this application. I've helped out with graphics many times and I feel I should be on this team as I want to be official and be able to help. I love Herocraft. I agree I used to be really annoying and immature but I've gotten a lot better. Ever since I turned 15 things just changed.
[DOUBLEPOST=1371841128][/DOUBLEPOST]Been a while, Bumping.