• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Noble plot Auction - NP16 Aegis

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
My appologies everyone I derped on the countdown timer and in the post itself. But Malawolf had the highest bids in both PST & CDT so I'll will call him as the winner.

He wins the plot for 1250

Sorry for those that feel a little cut out but there will be another plot going up for auction tonight and possibly a few more shortly after.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
My appologies everyone I derped on the countdown timer and in the post itself. But Malawolf had the highest bids in both PST & CDT so I'll will call him as the winner.

Sorry for those that feel a little cut out but there will be another plot going up for auction tonight and possibly a few more shortly after.
You break my heart danda, that was a steal!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
My appologies everyone I derped on the countdown timer and in the post itself. But Malawolf had the highest bids in both PST & CDT so I'll will call him strongholdx as the winner.

Fixed that for you, Danda

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Fixed that for you, Danda
Well yea he was bidding for you but he held the highest bid so technically he won
But the plot is yours anyway =p