• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug No Soul Shards from mining.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Been mining from start of map, haven't seen a single 1 yet.
I think this is a bug since FAQ says we should get em, this will make me specing at lvl 20 really hard.
(Lvl 14 already, got like 30souls)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Been mining from start of map, haven't seen a single 1 yet.
I think this is a bug since FAQ says we should get em, this will make me specing at lvl 20 really hard.
(Lvl 14 already, got like 30souls)
This is now resolved. Thanks for the report. It was a permission error and @mung3r assisted.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
This is now resolved. Thanks for the report. It was a permission error and @mung3r assisted.
HA - so each time I saw that weird "You don't have permissions to destroy blocks in this area" (or something like that), I was supposed to get a soul shard? T_T

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
HA - so each time I saw that weird "You don't have permissions to destroy blocks in this area" (or something like that), I was supposed to get a soul shard? T_T

I had this message only and only when trying to dig close to a graveyard. Which seems to be correct.

On the other hand, I have just half a dozen tiny soul fragments so far.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
I've had that message quite a few times. Each time it's been when I was digging just above or beside lava.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I had this message only and only when trying to dig close to a graveyard. Which seems to be correct.

On the other hand, I have just half a dozen tiny soul fragments so far.
Obviously this will happen if you're trying to break blocks in a regioned area, but when I see it - I know I'm not in any regions, and the block actually does break. It just gives me that permissions error.