• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New to League of Legends

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
So I haven't ever played league of legends before but I have heard that it is really fun. If anyone has any advice or wants to help me out when I get in I would appreciate that. :D

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, one thing simple : Dont attack champions when they are at their tower unless you know you will survive and run away from it. Towers does alot of damage and with the other champion, it can hurt. Unless you got crasy stats, making you able to tank the hits, its usually a bad idea.

Other thing: Be carefull of junglers. These people pass from place to place in the map, attacking anyone in a gank when they can and know they can survive. Usually when you know a junglers coming, its better to back away.

Also: If you are a mage, watch your mana. Its usually better to keep it for when real fights begin, but still you can use it a bit. Just keep a good amount in all time. A mage with no mana does not do too much damage, with some exeptions (ex: Nidalee's tiger mode dont use mana, but she is a kinda mage.)

I am trying to think of anything else, but for now, that about it. Try learning each champion move to be carefull and learn what each does. The more you know the skills of each champions and their concequences, the better.

Good luck. Hope that helped. I am not 100% sure of everything, but I think its good.

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Try to learn different champions and what they are good at. Some are more tanky (more magic res, armor and hp) and some have good burst while some have nice basic damage. Try different champions and i would allways suggest trying all the free champions atleast once. Have fun try new item setups and ask for help ingame. I dont mind noobs in my game if they try and ask, but i hate when they rage and dont listen, so listen to your teammates and dont give up.