• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Paladin Skill!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Paladins have hardly any attacking skills. They have normal sword, bash, strike, and soulfire. I know that they arent supposed to have a lot of attack skills, being a tanking class, but, I think they should add one.

Shield Bash. Requires iron door, or wooden door. Sends your target up 4 blocks in the air, and silences them for 3.5 seconds. It would take up 4 stamina, and have a 20 second CD.

What are your thoughts?

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Paladins are not meant to be a dps , damaging class, they're job is to take a lot of damage and have high survival.
From what I've seen on the test server a paladin can easily survive through a 3v1 if they utilise there skills properly.

The idea of shield bash i think would be a reasonably good idea but we don't want to move to far away from the tanking side of paladins and by allowing them to throw people in the air and also silence seems a bit more dps'y
I think they idea of maybe just a silence would be good but the cooldown would have to be a lot bigger.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Paladins are tank classes, they're not meant to be DPS. However, this skill and variants are mostly CC/Mana-blocking. I'd support the implementation of something like this.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't think paladins need anything new, if anything they are a little too tanky at this time and need a nerf. They are a massive pain to kill.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I don't think paladins need anything new, if anything they are a little too tanky at this time and need a nerf. They are a massive pain to kill.
But the thing is is that they are not a big enough threat for one to kill instantly so I have a plan.

We should make paladins less tanky by taking away some hp but give them some skills like this to make them a threat.

By doing this, they would still be the most tankiest class in the game but not as much and a little more dangerous.

-Kwong

Aetosion

Obsidian
Increase chance of Soulfire to proc by 10 more percent. Drop 15 (150) hp from Paladin base/max HP.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
I think Paladins are strong enough as they are and they don't need any more attack moves or they will be overpowered.