• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New gambling system :)

RagingDragon5

Portal
So the lottery is kinds getting boring. SO here it goes. Number Limbo!!! Number limbo is a gambling game with luck on the players themself. We pay coins and we put a number down. At the end of the day the lowest unique number wins. That part confuses some people so i will give example. Lets say there were 20 people playing. 5 people picked 1. 10 people picked 5. 1 person 3. 2 people picked 2. 1 person picked 7. And 1 person picked 9. THe 1 person who picked three would would win first place prize because it only had 1 person picked that number and was the lowest number that had 1 person picked it. The person who picked 7 would be in second place, and the person picked 9 would be in third. The prize money would be. First place would get 65% of the money bet, second would get 15%, and third and fourth will get 10% each.

I know this game works well because i used to do it all the time on Phantasy Star Universe.

The limit would be 5 bets each or whatever. I usually had it 100 meseta (that was the currency in PSU) and kept 10 meseta to myself since i was hosting it.