• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need a little help please

I don't know exactly what my problem is, but I've been browsing around a bit on the forums and I don't see any similar problem to my problem. Simply put, I cant get into the server. I dont know if its a server side issue, but whenever I try and log in, I get "Outdated server" or "Server responded with out of date" whatever that one is, or just plain old End of Stream. Am i Un-Whitelisted? or is there something else I'm just not doing?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
It means you updated your client to 1.0, the server is still on the Beta 1.8 version. There might be a 1.8 .jar somewhere on the forums you can use.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
this server is still running on 1.8, while you probably have upgraded to a 1.0 mc jar. Herocraft will probably update in about a week.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU alator! :p

Well, guess Ill just have to wait a while till that happens. I always hate the downtimes on my favorite servers after updates. Really sucks... Well I guess its not downtime, but for me it is :/