• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mustardo's Quest Team App

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft Rpg - Mustardmanmcgee

2. Position applying for - Quest team!

3. Age/Timezone - My age is 16. I live in Kansas, with a CST timezone.

4. How long have you been on HeroCraft - One year and three months almost exactly.

5. Why do you think I should be accepted - When I first heard word of the adventure map, I wondered why anyone could possibly care for such a thing. It made no sense to me. In fact, it wasn't up until this map that I discovered why it was such a vital, yet absent aspect of even the most basic rpg. It adds adventure, excitement, and grand narrative all swirling into one over-arching design that provides a greater purpose for the server. Not only do I find it my duty as a loremaster to have at least some relevance in the conception of the main questline, it would also be my absolute pleasure to help in something that will literally alter the server forever. I do however understand if you should wish me to do some lesser job first before I help with the main questline. Though, I believe that the reason, my drive, and my wish as a possible part of this team would be to aid the cause of a main questline. On top of this, I have already written one or two prototype quests which I know for sure you have read. And as this was a year ago, I'm sure that my writing and storyline visualizing ability has only matured.

6. What is your favourite RPG - Gotta admit, I haven't played all that many rpg's. I would say pokemon counts, but that really isn't what you're looking for, huh. One rpg that I have played and thoroughly enjoyed was Dragon Quest 9. Definitely a great game.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST - Define "Weekly"... I'm very busy with school work throughout the week, meaning that as long as the meeting is on the weekends, I should be able to make every one.

8. Additional info- Nothing more, really. I would greatly appreciate a speedy response to this reply however. As I am loremaster, I can assure you that my work won't suck, and that they should maintain a steady level of quality. Thanks for looking over this app, and thanks for all of your hard work .