• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MuhammedAndSons township

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Town application:

IGN:
Age/timezone:
Do you have Discord and a working microphone/headset:
How long have you played on Herocraft:
Current class and level:
Current profession and level:
What max classes and professions do you have if any:
Any previous towns:
Why did you leave your previous town? were you kicked(if yes then why)?:
Why do you want to join our town?:

zzaarr

Iron
Town application:

IGN: Zzaarr
Age/timezone:32 AEST GMT +10
Do you have Discord and a working microphone/headset: YES
How long have you played on Herocraft: Joined last year but stopped only joined again recently diamond subscriber
Current class and level: Samurai 11
Current profession and level: Blacksmith 27
What max classes and professions do you have if any: NA
Any previous towns: Drakenvale (OLD MAP)
Why did you leave your previous town? were you kicked(if yes then why)?: I stopped playing
Why do you want to join our town?: Coz cool name

DoNoEvil

Dirt
IGN: DoNoEvil
Age/timezone: I am 19 year old and I live in Quebec city, Canada
Do you have Discord and a working microphone/headset: As I speak mostly french, I found it difficult to talk english over the internet. I have discord however and a microphone I can use, but I won't talk much
How long have you played on Herocraft: I've played two map ago, I was level 60 runewraith. I have also played like 4 map ago, where I was a Shaman, but I never max it.
Current class and level: I am level 60 Pyromancer
Current profession and level: I am level 26 as a Runesmith
What max classes and professions do you have if any: Well, Pyromancer
Any previous towns: I was Marshall in Lothair, two map ago. It was an Rp town that require 18+ to entire, it was very mature and I had alot of fun with them. Marshall was the highest pvp rank, the town ahd around 40 people in it, but not alot of them were pvpers
Why did you leave your previous town? were you kicked(if yes then why)?: The server closed and I had to leave to university, so I didn't stay on the next map. I know however that Belisarius1991 do not play anymore, nor does the King and the Queen of the town.
Why do you want to join our town?: I've allready talked to ChazzaMaGazza, AdiosOG, i've levelled with you yesterday and you seemed to be good people and hang with. I've try to see if you were mature and the respond was mostly affirmative. Most of all, I wish to make myself some friend inside of the game, i've levelled as fast as I could to be recrutable, and i've choose you during what I saw. I've asked Wild_Polygon if he knew a town that did not recruit, and he tell me that Muhammedandsons did not. I prefer town who recruit very little and have a good community spirit, instead of big, non serious towns.

What I can offer : Im quite good at pvp, even if at the moment I don't do that well because the axe is not too powerfull. I'll try to make Rune to teleport ourself all around the land. As a communauty player, I can give everything I have to the town with asking anything in return.

Thanks to have read my text,
DoNoEvil

GaMiNg_HaVoC

Stone
IGN: GaMiNgHaVoC
Age/timezone: 17 Central Time Zone
Do you have Discord and a working microphone/headset: Yes
How long have you played on Herocraft: I honestly don't remember I picked it up a while ago then fell out of it
Current class and level: Necro 24
Current profession and level: Crafter 17
What max classes and professions do you have if any: none but working on it
Any previous towns: BorderPatrol
Why did you leave your previous town? were you kicked(if yes then why)?: It was disbanded.
Why do you want to join our town?: I have played with you guys since the new map and a little in beta you guys are legit and Praise Allah

Llarkt

TNT
IGN: Llarkt
Age/timezone: 18/EST
Do you have Discord and a working microphone/headset: Yes
How long have you played on Herocraft: Since Alpha
Current class and level: lvl 50 Transcendent
Current profession and level: 60 Miner
What max classes and professions do you have if any: no others
Any previous towns: Burgundia
Why did you leave your previous town? were you kicked(if yes then why)?: It was already small and eventually went completely inactive
Why do you want to join our town?: Location is pretty sweet in the pig area, need a safe place to store my stuff, and hopefully wont go inactive :)

Dewyn

Retired Staff
IGN: Anhwylder

Age/timezone: 17/EDT

Do you have Discord and a working microphone/headset: Yes, my microphone works forty hours a week to support its family

How long have you played on Herocraft: Since Aegis, which was probably a bit less than two years ago.

Current class and level: Wizard 40

Current profession and level: Crafter 16 (after four /hero resets I figured Wizard was the way to go)

What max classes and professions do you have if any: None yet but Wizard is coming up fast

Any previous towns: WarTorn

Why did you leave your previous town? were you kicked(if yes then why)?: nobody does anything

Why do you want to join our town?: I was standing outside and Chazza told me to apply when I asked if his town was recruiting, since I was looking for a town that participates in PvP fairly often and I usually see the same crews of people fighting.

Plus, you've got Osama bin Laden's head outside so I assumed you must be badasses or maybe SEAL Team 6 in disguise.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Anhwylder

Age/timezone: 17/EDT

Do you have Discord and a working microphone/headset: Yes, my microphone works forty hours a week to support its family

How long have you played on Herocraft: Since Aegis, which was probably a bit less than two years ago.

Current class and level: Wizard 40

Current profession and level: Crafter 16 (after four /hero resets I figured Wizard was the way to go)

What max classes and professions do you have if any: None yet but Wizard is coming up fast

Any previous towns: WarTorn

Why did you leave your previous town? were you kicked(if yes then why)?: nobody does anything

Why do you want to join our town?: I was standing outside and Chazza told me to apply when I asked if his town was recruiting, since I was looking for a town that participates in PvP fairly often and I usually see the same crews of people fighting.

Plus, you've got Osama bin Laden's head outside so I assumed you must be badasses or maybe SEAL Team 6 in disguise.
Of course you can join lord! I am away atm and my charger is broken but hopefully I get a new one and can invite you. If not look out for Pringle in game.