• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Most awesome pokemon team?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Magikarp
Magikarp
Magikarp
Magikarp
Magikarp
Magikarp (Shiny)

^

A pro team! xD

But seriously, I have no concept for a ''best team''. I usually go along with what I find, train them, then use them! :p There is no ''perfect pokemon'', so I like to go with the flow! :p But, I usuaully like to plan what types of pokemon I get (usually have one dark type, fighting type, ect..)! :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
You bastard! I hate lvl.1 arons in competitive. TROLLS I TELL YOU.
Haha, yup. I hate 'em too. Get your Ghost types out!

I made a mistake. Quick Powder does nothing for Ditto post-transformation, so Choice Scarf would be a better option.
The whole idea is utterly frightening though, Ditto auto-transforming when he comes out. With the Scarf it's basically "what you're using but faster."

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I think it went like this...

Milotic
Dragonit
Metagross
Lucario

I mostly do 4v4s

Lucario frakin op with his aura thingy that never misses. He also nearly alays go first so... Pretty much insta dead every time

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Most awesome Pokemon team?

Team Rocket:

I was there, pretty close to the filmer. Haha. I fuckin went nuts.

And yes, I know you guys are talking about actual Pokemon team setups, but this is the best HUMAN Pokemon team! Hhaahha.

I know I'm reviving a dead thread, but what the shit did I just watch O_O...