• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Money Loss on Death.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh, here's a picture to prove my point. Taken almost exactly a year ago.
7NSTX.png

You lost between 1-5% of coin on death. Random screenshots by accident actually do have a purpose.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I think you Should Lose Money to Other players On death Maybey 0.50-1.5% On Death.
So Players cant Just Keep running out of Safe And Not worrying About dieing.
And I belive it would Decrease The amount of People Running Around when they Have Alot of Money.
Back when we had this, I recall a user being camped until they had -1000c. Nothing about money loss on death is worth it, for me. Maybe if we ever get real banks, it could be a feature. who knows.

The concept of everyone staying holed up in there respective towns is the exact opposite of what we want. We have a massive world to explore and enjoy. Introducing another mechanic that limits player interaction and pvp is like asking people to get bored and go play other games

Players are content and especially so in the case of minecraft. Never throw away free content.
You seem to think Herocraft is only about pvp. I agree we don't need another reason to stay in our towns, but that's only because there is so much more to do in Herocraft and in towns alone, than mindlessly slaughtering strangers or going after newbies for a higher killstreak. If we're concerned about player interaction, towns should all be open to the public and chest shops should be eliminated in favor of traditional player-run shops in each town. (Both of which, are changes I would strongly support, if done correctly.)

You seem to think Herocraft is only about pvp. I agree we don't need another reason to stay in our towns, but that's only because there is so much more to do in Herocraft and in towns alone, than mindlessly slaughtering strangers or going after newbies for a higher killstreak. If we're concerned about player interaction, towns should all be open to the public and chest shops should be eliminated in favor of traditional player-run shops in each town. (Both of which, are changes I would strongly support, if done correctly.)

I gave special tribute to the fact that this was not only about pvp. Do not assume my motivations without reading my post. Shame on you